Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year's Resolutions.......Really??

Happy New Year fellow divas!!! Tis the season to get in shape, get your finances in order, start a new relationship, end an old one........on and on and on!! For those of you that have always been able to make a list and stick to it, good for you!! As for the remaining 98% of us, it takes a little more than writing our "from now on" wishes down.

For me, I think I've been afraid to change. What if I succeed?? With success comes responsibilty so while I've dreamed of making it big with my jewelry and fashion, am I really ready for what comes with the fortune and fame?? As I sit and think about how many hours I "intend" to spend making fabulous pieces that will sell for hundreds, something always seems to flash through my brain that leaves me less than confident. Lazy Minded?? Some may say, actually I say it!!

What can I do to exercise my God given gift of intelligence?? Re-program my mind of course but is it easy?? After timeless trials tribulations and disappointments, I've learned that it's in fact as easy as you allow it to be.......


Happy New Year Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment