Thursday, January 7, 2010

You're a 10 right?? So Show and Prove!!

Good Afternoon Fellow Divas and Don Juans!!!

So today I'm just venting about silly people, why is every woman quick to hollar "I'm a 10" or "I'm a dime piece", then turn around and ask you for some gas money????!?!??!?!?

Now ladies don't jump on me, I'm always representing for my Independent CLASSY WOMEN.
Today, I'm talking about my CoDependent TRASHY GIRLS running around town trying to find a 401k plan in any man's wallet!!!

First I need to say that there's nothing wrong with being confident and knowing what you're worth. When you truly know your value, you don't need to utter it to ANYONE. It will show in your face, the way you walk, your grammar and tone of voice, it will all exude QUALITY. I admire the real women I see daily, always so poised and full of grace! Their voice quiet but their energy captures any room, that's a "dime" if you will.

On the flip side, we have the pretty ghetto bunnies that look good on the outside but are sour like spoiled milk underneath the MAC and Betsy Johnson. They're the ones that spend 70% of their time chasing pockets while the other 30% is spent sleep. Yes I said sleep!! Sleeping the day away while the kids listen to sex songs on the radio, watch sex movies on TV and talk about sex with their friends on the living room couch. This is an everyday routine for the average "Dime Piece" household, since the main focus is to land a baller with 26 inch spinners on his rainbow colored box chevy!! Candy Coated Paint of course right?!?!?! Nothing but the best for these "Dime Pieces" I assure you that! ;-)

Ladies Ladies LADIES!!! Let's get it together in 2010! Women are becoming more and more successful independently with each breath we take! Instead of waiting on these men, we're waiting on our stock dividends to pay out and laughing ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK!!!!

Stop claiming "Dime Piece" status and turn your dimes into quarters for yourself!! When you least expect it, Mr. Goodbar will come around ready and willing to sweep you off your feet and you'll let him because you deserve it!! You've worked HARD to enjoy a fabulous life and anyone wanting to step into it had better COME CORRECT or STAY HOME.

Wouldn't you rather have options instead of being one???

Until next time,

GOD Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment