Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Patience......can you really have too much??

Good Morning fellow divas and don juans!!!

So today I'm pondering upon this whole Patience situation.........When can you tell if you're practicing "Procrastination vs Patience"??

In my industry, there's always someone working on a business or starting a company or planning a business, yada yada yada you get my point so I'm constantly running into plan makers. They run down their plans, talk about how big it's going to be, imagine themselves on MTV Cribs then they ALWAYS end it with:

As long as I'm patient, it's going to pop off!!!!

Will it? Okay maybe it will but how much will it really succeed without any urgency?? Yes I believe we're to plan our moves carefully and be patient while they're manifesting BUT......... There must be a sense of urgency embedded within us if we ever want to see our plans rise to their fullest potential!! Some think that moving at a snail's pace is equivalent to being patient-NOT QUITE.........Nothing's going to fall in our laps!!! And trust me, if it does, you're probably going to pay far more for it in the end. The best opportunities in life are often the ones we ourselves create!!

When you're scared to strike out of your comfort zone, you're almost sure to remain stagnant until you pull out that inner strength and WRITE YOUR OWN PAYCHECK!!!! Being patient is neccessary but being a procrastinator can have a negative impact on your life. I used to be one of the BIGGEST procrastinators in the history of the word until my gran told me "You're either in the race or you're on the bench. There's no in between".

Thanks gran!!!

Until next time,

God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment